Calling all of you who want to get messy and create a fantastic piece of art for your garden. The studio is open on various dates. Space is limited so please call soon to reserve a spot!
Lessons from 10-4 at 3282 Broadview Road in West Kelowna. Please call ahead to make sure there is space available.
Phone: (250) 768-3736 or E-mail: email@example.com
Special workshops can be arranged for groups of two or more. I can bring Paverpol to you as well.
Costs - depend on the size of your piece -
Small $50.00 Large $80.00
A couple of things one should be aware of:
- Since Paverpol sticks to natural fabrics, you should wear old clothes
- Paverpol does not stick to skin, it peels off like school glue, so some people wear provided gloves.
- Rings with stones or with a lot of sculptural elements are discouraged.
- Be prepared to spend about 6 - 8 hours having fun. It will feel like you just arrived and you are going home
- Bring a box to support you sculpture on the way home.
- Think about your piece and find a cool rock or piece of driftwood to place it on.
- You will need to bring your old 100% cotton t-shirt and a good pair of scissors along with your base.
*I provide the Paverpol, armature, foil, plastic wrap, masking tape, hair, redefinition, stockinette, and other things you may need.
Call me at 250 768 3736 for availability of workshop spaces and any other questions you may have.
Please call as well for further information re: clothing one should wear,things you should bring such as your base, scissors, etc.